- Please continue to pray for all our supporters. May the Lord bless them richly in every area of their lives and their families. May they be encouraged by the love, grace, peace and presence of our awesome God.
- Continue prayers for each of our staff members and their families -for protection, strength, wisdom, open doors as we engage with each other and the different churches and ministries we are serving with.
- Please pray for God’s blessings on the coming up projects at the dorms and the fence installation, for wisdom, understanding, provision of time and resources to complete the work
- Pray for Impact Oklahoma and the churches that are joining the team, and the schools that they will adopt to do Bible Clubs. For the children and their families to know the Lord and join the community of the church and grow in Christ.
- Operation Impact, for open doors in the community -apartment complexes, parks, churches, etc. For the young people that will come on campus to serve in the community, for great fellowship as they work with their teams and churches, for dozens of children to join the Bible Clubs and open hearts to receive Jesus. For the families to choose to join the church and grow in Christ
- For Hope’s graduation this year from High School, mercy travels, great fellowships as we gather to celebrate this important event in her life
- We are thankful for the strength, protection, encouragement, love and unity the Lord always provides as we serve Him in all different areas (ITG, BSF, Church, the community)
- We are thankful for our supporters -their prayers, encouragement, and financial support reaches far beyond -advancing God’s kingdom. God bless you richly!
- We are thankful that we know the Lord is always at work, even when we sometimes don’t see it. He is the Lord of the harvest 🙂
- We are thankful for the staff members (new and old) the Lord has put together at ITG